Located on a large corner lot in a neighborhood without any thru streets, the first thing you’ll notice as you pull up to this charming house is how meticulously it has been maintained. The attractive landscaping perfectly enhances the clean, classic exterior of the house, where brick stairs lead you up to the front door.
Upon entering, you’ll find solid oak hardwood floors that were installed in January of 2015, updated lighting fixtures and ceiling fans, and fresh paint that continues throughout the house.
To your immediate right is a classic white kitchen with appliances to match, plenty of cabinet space, granite countertops, and a cozy breakfast nook off to one side. Adding to the open feeling is a “window” over the sink that looks out into the living room. Head into that living room and you’ll find plenty of space to entertain guests – or simply curl up in front of the fireplace or snuggle on the couch and watch your favorite show.
At the rear of the home, the master bedroom has vaulted ceilings that add to the spacious feel and a large, updated bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have new carpeting and share an updated hall bathroom. All three bedrooms boast ceiling fans.
Additional features and updates include:
- Low-E & argon windows and doors added in July of 2009
- An architectural roof with a 30-year warranty and 6” gutters added in July of 2010
- New water heater added in July of 2013
- Garage door opener with keypad added in December of 2014
- A Rheem 14 SEER Gas Pac with Honeywell Programmable Thermostat & RedLink Internet Gateway providing remote access via internet or smartphone app added in December of 2014
- Annual termite inspection & certified post 10-year retreatment (no sign of active termites over past 10-years) from September of 2015
- A Defender 21113 PRO Sentinel Smart CCTV Security System
- A 1TB security DVR with 8 hi-def cameras providing live or recorded access via internet or smartphone app added in December of 2013
Add in the fact that the house is close to Fort Bragg – only a short drive away – and this is one place that you can’t afford to miss if you’re looking for 3 bedroom homes for sale in the Fayetteville, NC, area.